Plastic Fabricating is located in Salt Lake City, Utah, within the beautiful Wasatch Mountains. Doing business for over 50 years, we take pride in our many years of experience in plastics and fabricating and we pass our knowledge and experience on to our customers for the best possible finished product.
Our plant in Salt Lake City, Utah has over 50,000 square feet of manufacturing space as well as on-site offices and estimating. Our equipment exceeds industry standards and we are constantly updating and improving. Our capabilities include all types of thermoforming: drape, vacuum, and pressure up to 10' x 20'. As well as 3 and 5 axis CNC routing up to 5' x 12', CNC saw cutting up to 10', hot air and extrusion welding, die cutting, polishing, mold and pattern making, cutting, fabricating, gluing, bending and assembly. Our projects range from extremely large in size to extremely small, as well as one custom unit to thousands of parts.
Steady growth over the years has made us one of the largest plastic fabricators in the Intermountain area. Some of the industries we serve include: industrial, medical, exhibit, store fixture, construction, sign companies, museum, movie set and retail. We pride ourselves on being diverse, fully custom and creative in our manufacturing capabilities and processes.
Plastic Fabricating has been in business since 1959 because we know the industry and what it takes to get the job done. Our personal sales staff is unsurpassed and we take pride in every job we do! At Plastic Fabricating, the future is bright, and we look forward to continued growth and success.Back to Top
Back to Top
Our values are the attributes we believe will enable us to successfully fulfill our mission. They provide us with a basis for interaction with our company, our employees, our customers, and our vendors.
- Professionalism. This value is demonstrated by acting with respect, maturity, integrity, and confidence through appropriate language, appearance and conduct.
- Honesty. This value is demonstrated by being truthful in word and deed. Simply, it is to say and do the right thing.
- Quality. This value is demonstrated by providing products and services that our customers can depend on.
- Positive behavior. This value is demonstrated in a constructive manner with a willingness to be part of the solution.
- Customer service. This value is demonstrated by constantly and consistently exceeding internal and external customer expectations.
- Flexibility and adaptability. This value is demonstrated by being willing and eager to embrace change.
- Stewardship. This value is demonstrated by being accountable for the good care and safety of people, property and the environment and for the tasks for which we are personally responsible.
Fisher Group Inc. seeks, develops and capitalizes on profitable opportunities.
We leverage our diverse knowledge, skills and experience of wholesale and retail distribution, fabrication, printing and fulfillment to provide valued goods and services.
We recognize our employees are the core of our success and are committed to their growth and development.
We continually strive to be the company of choice by nurturing relationships with our employees, customers, vendors and the community.Back to Top